5701 Avenue P
Lubbock, Tx 79412
Phone: (806) 747-3488
Executive Director: Bryan Moffitt
Mission: Family Counseling Services is dedicated to alleviating suffering and stress, as well as seeking implementation of strategies, which could prevent future problems.
Partial funding from the Lubbock Area United Way allows Family Counseling Services to serve clients who have difficulty with payment, on a sliding fee scale. Family Counseling Services is a private, non-profit counseling agency that:
- Offers affordable counseling services to residents of Lubbock and the surrounding area.
- Provides consultation and education concerning mental health to various agencies, organizations, businesses, and schools in the area
- Provides information and referral services to other agencies and professionals
Counseling Services provided by Family Counseling Services:
Family Counseling Services counselors:
- Have a minimum of a Master's degree in counseling or a related mental health field
- Most are Licensed Professional Counselors
- All are experienced professionals with a commitment to the idea that everyone should have the right to competent mental health care